Business Development Manager Germany (Local Hero)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinGrowth
Continuing the success in The Netherlands, we're happy to step on the gas, and therefore we are looking to grow with Local Heroes. You are responsible to kickstart our adventure in Germany. This includes activating your network skills and convincing restaurant owners to commence in working with our solution. In addition, you have a large dose of energy that you are happy to use to spread the success of Formitable together with your colleagues from the sales team.
This is a new business role, bringing on board new customers. The role will have an international focus, targeting prospects in Germany with a focus on Berlin.
What you'll get to do:
- Thriving sales and having an overall responsibility for the growth of Formitable in Germany with your team.
- Executing the sales priorities and activities for the region including direct prospecting & communicating needs to marketing
- Focus on the full sales cycle, including onboarding, new business and account management
- Managing the sales pipeline effectively
- A network as Local Hero in Berlin, you're a resident
- Strategic approach to the market, in which correctly prioritised and efficient work is done
- Comfortable to challenge people's way of thinking, you like to debate
- Well-developed sales skills with a proven track record of business development success
- A high dose of energy and strong commercial skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and believes in creating opportunities with hospitality groups and key players
- A motivated attitude with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed
- Fluent in German & English
- Pré: Knowledge of Belgian hospitality market, key dynamics, growth areas and macro trends