RemoteParis, Île-de-France, FranceFinance
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring the integrity of data for sales administration, from order processing to payment processing, including invoicing and customer depreciation calculations. You will assist us in achieving our ambitious sales objectives. As a Sales Administrator, you will also be responsible for improving and maintaining our customer acquisition funnel while ensuring the best experience for our clients.
- You control processing and validation of orders in the internal system (in the Salesforce CRM)
- You are in constant participation in the improvement and integration of ADV tools, processes and KPI follow-up: Implementation of optimum controls and processes to ensure the completeness and correct accounting of turnover, ensure daily and detailed monitoring of payments received, and credit note issued and to be issued, adding the perfect seasoning to the processes.
- Like a real chef, you will be required to perform various tasks in this position: Order validation, reporting generation, monthly closing, customer and inter company invoicing, customer doubtful depreciation calculation, cash collection.
- You manage of all open tickets sent by our clients related to any contracts changes, commercial gesture requests, churn request, etc..
- University degree / Master in Finance or Business management with at least 4 years of experience in a similar
- Experienced and knowledgeable in core financial skills: understanding of specific operational areas within SAAS B2B Company
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & Google sheet and other management reporting applications
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen and are able to understand and articulate complex financial information in a concise manner.
- Good negotiation skills: comfortable interacting with Clients and resolving competing priorities
- High level of attention to detail with desire to continually learn and improve
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and succinctly explain complex data
- Experienced from fast-growing /fast-paced environment : Self-starter with a drive for excellence, ability to build strong working relationships, and a proven ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Last but not least, fluent in English (company language) & French
Nice to have
- You already dealt within Food & Beverage industry
- You have worked across a range of different geographies and have the cultural sensitivity to do so effectively
- You have worked with Salesforce & SEPA payment platforms in the past
- You have worked on recovery processes & tools implementation
Taste the process:
- Step 1: Meet & Greet with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Step 2: Meet & Greet with the CFO
- Step 3: Case Study with the CFO
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview with the CCO S.Europe & the VP Ops