Sales Development Representative [German]
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSales
At Formitable, we know that the key to our success has been a high-performing sales team. To support this team we need Sales Development Representatives to research Restaurants who’s online brand can benefit from our product.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong understanding of our sales process, loves the Restaurant industry, excels at researching leads and setting our Business Development Managers for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to identify where we can help restaurateurs.
Our way of working
We aim to push boundaries, question the status-quo, and disrupt not only with our products but also within Formitable. In this case, doing it the Formitable-way means: instead of working in a constant repetitive Sales process we have created a method of “Mission Led Sales”.
The key principles of this method are:
- Working in multi-month blocks where we actively work on different projects or strategies to drive sales and commercial progress.
- Disrupt the traditional sales way of working to promote ownership and motivation in the team.
- Have a high focus on dedicated mission outcomes.
The impact you’ll have
Our goal is to become the #1 sustainable growth platform for restaurants. We believe that restaurants have become lifestyle brands and with forward-thinking digital products, restaurateurs will create the same perfect experience online as they already do offline - resulting in a more valuable, loyalty-led business.
As a sales team we thrive by challenging our prospects' way of thinking about online branding. As an SDR, you have a consulting and challenging role to support your team in consulting restaurants on the importance of creating their online brand, guest communication and optimising their business.
What you’ll do
- Research and identify interesting prospects and start conversations
- Reach out to potential clients in a creative way to build a pipeline for deal creation
- You will advise Business Development Managers on the best way to approach restaurants
- You will use your knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and communicate Formitable’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- You will demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of a growing organisation
- You will manage a high volume of prospects with a strategy on prioritisation of your prospects and time
- You will develop plans and sales strategies to achieve the bi-monthly sales targets
- You will gather market and customer information to better enable targeted sales approaches
- You have exceptional internal and external communication skills
- You’ve got a hands on mentality and excellent team spirit
- You possess great organisational skills and adopt a structured way of working
- You are resourceful, creative and come up with innovative ways to achieve results
- You have an independent mindset with the ability to see ideas in unconventional ways
- Native German and exceptional English skills
- You are technologically savvy and have familiarity with integrations (SaaS is preferred)
- You understand the business’ processes as it relates to an optimal sales process
- You have the ability to build relationships with clients and show how Formitable can deliver value
- You have an affinity with restaurants and the industry
What we offer
- A bright office in Amsterdam's Jordaan district, with a sun-drenched roof terrace and our own bar & restaurant
- Daily restaurant-worthy lunches from our in house chef Roel Paping
- 30 vacation days and 25 days working remotely
- 20 unpaid leave days
- A hybrid work environment
- All the tools you need to be a high performer plus a €3000 annual training budget
- An annual restaurant budget and monthly well-being budget
- A free food tattoo of your choice
- A Swapfiets to bike around Amsterdam or commuting allowance
We are an equal opportunity company and we are committed to building a diverse team that feels welcome in our workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, mental or physical ability, or any way you represent yourself. We strongly believe diversity makes for a more successful company.