Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamGrowth
As our Commercial Intern, you assist our sales team in a very hands-on way. The role will provide you with a broad view of the Sales Department of a fast-growing start-up.
We are looking for an energetic, hands-on, commercial person who loves to make an impact and isn’t afraid to pitch their ideas. We’re always open to new ideas and to find out what they will lead to. Having a big heart for the restaurant industry is a big plus.
What you'll do:
- Assisting the sales team with daily tasks and being part of meeting were also your voice will be heard
- Qualifying leads and doing research, analysing the opportunities and pain points, to create a strategy per client
- Exploring and researching the industry to identify trends in new markets and seeing what the best strategy could be
- Helping out with campaigns to attract clients: Follow up progress, processing deals and making presentations
- Prospecting and identifying new business to help expand the sales pipelines, primarily through telephone and email communication;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by sales management.
- Having client contact on a daily basis or when doing outreach
- Being responsible to keep a great team spirit, so have fun
- Other administrative work
- Ideally you are fluent in Dutch and proficient in English (third language is a big plus)
- You are following an HBO/WO bachelor related Commerciele Economie or Business Studies (year 2 or 3)
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are passionate about the hospitality industry
- You are able to work independently, yet love being a team player
- You are confident, yet eager to learn
- You are very well organised, precise, and self-motivated